* You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
* You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
* Your start introducing yourself as "Jon at I-I-Net dot com"
* Your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of what she looks like.
* All of your friends have an @ in their name.
* You can't call your mother..... she doesn't have a modem.
* Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.
* You laugh at people with 2400 modems.
* You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.
* You refer to going to the bathroom as
* You tell the cab driver you live at: http://23.elm.street/house/bluetrim.html
* Your spouse makes a new rule: "The computer cannot come to bed."
* You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in front of your computer with a commode.
* You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
* You turn on your computer and turn off your spouse.
* Your spouse says communication is important in a marriage..... so you buy another computer and install a second phone line so the two of you can chat.
* You begin to wonder how on earth your service provider is allowed to call 200 hours per month "unlimited."
.....AND THE #1 CLUE THAT YOUR ARE ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET IS........
* Your dog has its own home page. :-)